Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Go over here, and do this

Not a wordy post tonight... just a quick one:

Go over here, read this, then download it and use it. What could be easier?

While I'm thinking about it:

We find not much in ourselves to admire, we are always privately wanting to be like somebody else. If everybody was satisfied with himself there would be no heroes.
- Mark Twain's Autobiography

Thank you to: Victoria Balfour, and Patient Advocate, and CaliGirl9, and Michael Stogner, and the reporters and bloggers who covered the case. Thank you to the guys who bravely took the stand, and those who spoke up, but weren't able to take the stand for a variety of reasons. Thank you to Melissa McKowan and Detective Decker. Thank you to parents and families and friends (some new, some old) for your support.

Let's all take a moment to re-group, and productively move to the next step.

7 comments:

  1. I'd like to add my collective "thank you" to all parties. My hope is that Ayres is retried and subject to the financial burden and severe anxiety related to continued litigation. In a way, prison may be too good for this creature. Continue to hit him financially, continue to strain his personal relationships, continue to expose him to severe emotional turmoil. . . That may be a more difficult road for him to travel than sitting in a 9 x 6 cell.

    Maybe, I'm trying to make lemonade out of lemons but down deep I believe the hazards of continued criminal and civil litigation may far outweigh a conviction.

    That said, let's pray there's another retrial and hopefully, a conviction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PA - I am trying to do this and the formatting is not correct, it seems. I really want to share this with all I know - could someone advise. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon:

    email me at patientadvocate10@gmail.com and I will get you a copy of the letter. I'll check the formatting....

    Patient Advocate

    ReplyDelete
  4. PA, I was able to copy and paste your letter to my e-mail, I added a couple of things at the bottom.

    Thank you for making this available.

    Michael G. Stogner

    PS I e-mailed it to James P. Fox this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to Lantern08 for attending the trial and writing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anyone know how many letters have been sent?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sent about 40! My friends sent out an email to soccer moms! You know how soccer moms are.....

    I have a theory, if you have ten friends, get ten friends to do this.

    Amazing how fast the numbers add up then!

    ReplyDelete