Friday, July 10, 2009

The Scientology Factor

OK.

Most days I try to play fair with the blog comments. Today, I'm grouchy.

ALL COMMENTS ABOUT SCIENTOLOGY MUST BE MADE UNDER THIS POST.

From this point on, any post with content about Scientology will be summarily deleted, ALONG WITH ANY RESPONSE to Scientology comments UNLESS IT IS MADE HERE.

For the Record:
I am a practicing Christian, I do not have any opinion about Scientology, other than that it falls far outside the realm of my belief system.

I have taken college classes in psychology, of my own volition, and at one point believed that psychology/psychiatry was a valid, scientific practice. TODAY, and in the very recent past, as I have begun to come to terms with this mess, I think that psychiatry/psychology is a bad idea, other than strictly for research purposes.

There is a link out there on the internet that shows that "Victoria Balfour" has a "Scientology Service Completion." She states that this is not her. I believe her. It should not be shocking to anyone that there might be more than one person with the same name.

Victoria Balfour has personally nagged me about seeing a shrink. On multiple occasions. Victoria Balfour has spoken to me about the benefit of a "good" shrink. I don't necessarily agree with her. If Balfour is a Scientologist, she is a terrible one.

FURTHER ARGUMENT THAT BALFOUR IS INVOLVED DUE TO SCIENTOLOGY will be summarily deleted EVEN FROM COMMENTS UNDER THIS ENTRY
. They are nonsense comments.

Frankly, I don't expect to see ANY commentary under this post, This post and it's subject IS ENTIRELY IRRELEVANT TO THIS CASE.

CONSIDER THIS THE FINAL AND ONLY WARNING.

12 comments:

  1. I have just one question:

    Why is Tom Cruise a Scientologist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Anthony Atwell appears to be a good shrink. And he's no Scientologist, either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is Tom Cruise a Scientologist?

    Oh, Behave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Dr. Anthony Atwell appears to be a good shrink."

    Yes. He does.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can attest to the fact that Victoria Balfour is NOT a scientologist. She is just a great jounalist who came upon this case because a VICTIM was talking to her.

    She did a great and heroic thing by sticking with this case for many years.

    Even if she was to write a book it would a great adjunct to HELPING people. Is there something wrong with writing a book? Not in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, DS, you are just being glib! (TM Tom Cruise) ;)

    I was gobsmacked when this scientology crap (not capitalized on purpose!) popped up. All I could do was roll my eyes and smell the desperation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sound very defensive, and like others who need to squelch uncomfortable opinions, such as the Chinese Government, you turn to censorship. I guess you know how to dish it out but can't tolerate any rebuttals. Looks like some one touched a vulnerable area too close tohome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like some one touched a vulnerable area too close tohome.

    Well aren't you just the sharpest tack in the box?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sound very defensive, and like others who need to squelch uncomfortable opinions, such as the Chinese Government, you turn to censorship. I guess you know how to dish it out but can't tolerate any rebuttals. Looks like some one touched a vulnerable area too close tohome.

    July 10, 2009 7:03 PM

    _

    To Solveig: Huh?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Solveig: What happened to your daughter Barbara ? Why does she have no communication with your family?

    You do know that quite a few people know the answer to this, do you not?

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are precisely as big as what you love and precisely as small as what you allow to annoy you.

    Personally, if this was my blog, as the MODERATOR I would delete your comments! (Anon 7:03)

    I think Deep Sounding is pretty tolerant.

    Even the San Mateo Journal Forum has a moderator.

    Mark Twain once said house guests are like fish- they are only good for three days. I agree.

    Anonymous at 7:03 you stink like a fish. That's not being defensive or like some scientologist, it's just an honest to god opinion I made up without the help of the Chinese Government.

    ReplyDelete
  12. To Anonymous on July 11 at 7:03 pm:

    You said:"Looks like some one touched a vulnerable area too close to home."

    You mean, like what Dr. Ayres did to those poor boys?

    ReplyDelete